środa, 16 maja 2012

What's wrong with the weather in London?!

Po dzisiejszej pogodzie w Londynie można było się spodziewać wszystkiego. Dzień zaczął się słońcem, które bardzo szybko zmieniło się w gigantyczną ulewę z gradem. Gdy po kilku godzinach wszystko w miarę ustało i wydawało się, że to koniec deszczu na dziś, rozpadało się na nowo ze zdwojoną siłą.

You could have expect everything from today's weather in London. It started with the sun that very quickly turned into downpour with hail. When it finally stopped after few hours I though that it won't rain anymore today. BUT it did. Twice as much.


Wieczorem wybrałam się na koncert polskiego zespołu- Paula&Karol, który odbył się na Brick Lane. Zdjęcia zrobiłam przed wyjściem i całe szczęście bo 10 minut później złapał mnie wielki deszcz!

In the evening I went to a concert of a polish band- Paula&Karol which took place on Brick Lane. I have taken the pictures before I left. Thankfully! 10 minutes after I was caught by a huge rain!

 



I love to have different colors on my nails at the same time!

Pictures- Marta Vall

kurtka/ coat- Zara
kurtka jeansowa/denim jacket- Ivory Jar
sukienka/dress- Jak Ta Lala
torebka/bag- Paul's Boutique
szalik/scarf- MaxMara
pasek/belt- ASOS
zegarek/watch- River Island
buty/shoes- Converse

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz